In its continued efforts to support creativity and emerging talent, Swarovski launches the Swarovski Creative Center in Dubai Design District (d3). The Swarovski Creative Center is a new destination open to the design community, providing an inspiring platform for innovation, experimentation and collaboration to help designers push the boundaries of creativity.
how to utilize the creative center
• Experiment with a wide variety of crystal cuts, colors and effects and materials in our co-working spaces.
• Book time with crystal application equipment or a Swarovski application specialist.
• Learn about various crystal application techniques at our workshops and masterclasses.
• Connect with other designers, manufactures, buyers and patrons for collaboration, creative partnerships and new business opportunities.
• Attend a range of interactive design talks, sustainability presentations, creative workshops, exhibitions and events.
• Browse our design library for inspiration.
• Host your own exhibitions, presentations and events (on application).
CONtact us for information or booking
The Swarovski Creative Center is open to all visitors, no booking necessary.
Weekends & Public Holidays closed
Swarovski Creative Center
Dubai Design District
Building 7, Unit M04 Mezzanine Level
For any bookings or queries, please contact:
Swarovski Creative Center Coordinator
Telephone: +971 4 8032007
Living Yangtze Exhibition
MARCH 11- APRIL 12
An exhibition which tells the stories of seven communities living along the great Yangtze River.
Hotfix Application Workshop
OCTOBER 17, 10:30 - 4:30
An introduction to Swarovski crystal and its application via Heat Press machine
Design Series: Unda by Anjali Srinivasan
September 10 – October 31
An exhibition presenting ‘Unda’, an interactive light installation by Dubai-based designer, Anjali Srinivasan
A series of talks exploring crystal application, future of digital, sustainability and other PR & business basics for young designers
Design Series: Swarovski on Stage & Screen
A retrospective looking back at 81 years of unforgettable collaborations such as; The Wizard of Oz, Cinderella and most recently, The Greatest Showman