COPYRIGHT AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These web pages are provided by Swarovski AG, Dröschistrasse 15, FL-9495 Triesen, Principality of Liechtenstein. Managing Director: Jakob Biedermann
By accessing Swarovski's web pages you agree to the following terms. You must not access our website if you do not agree to all the following terms.
- The contents of Swarovski's web pages on www.swarovskigroup.com are protected by the Swarovski copyright, all rights reserved.
- Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Swarovski is prohibited except printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only.
- Certain documents on www.swarovskigroup.com may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
- Daniel Swarovski, Swarovski, the Swarovski swan and the Swarovski logo as well as Swarovski's product labels are protected trademarks or trade names of Swarovski AG.
- The contents of Swarovski's web pages on www.swarovskigroup.com are provided "as is". Thus, except as required by applicable law, no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability or content of the pages. Swarovski reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
- Swarovski assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties that Swarovski's web pages have a link to.
We will process your IP address fairly and lawfully. The processing will be carried out with electronic and automated means. We will save and use your IP address (1) to update our records and to maintain your accounts with us, (2) to display content and services that might be of interest to you. You agree explicit that your IP address will be saved and processed by D. Swarovski KG to help us personalize and continually improve your experience at www.brand.swarovski.com. Your IP address will not be transferred.
By registering with us you are expressly consenting to such use of your IP address. You can revoke your consent to the storage and the processing of your data at any time with effect for the future by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.