OUR HISTORY

Our Austrian roots go all the way back to 1895, when Daniel Swarovski moved to the village of Wattens in Austria, with his newly invented machine for cutting and polishing crystal jewelry stones. Swarovski crystals soon caught the eye and sparked the imagination of customers all around the world – including the leading couturiers of Paris.

Since sixties Swarovski has also had a presence in Liechtenstein. Then in the eighties through acquisition, Swarovski found its place in Triesen beginning with production and logistics for our retail business. It was in the nineties through implementing a highly automated central warehouse, this location then established the ability to place our products into the hands of all our customers worldwide. Today we are an international company for supply chain management of our retail products and we host our Swiss and our International Distribution company.

We are strong and diverse, employing over 700 employees from 30 different nationalities in our Triesen site. Join our family today and become part of our success story. 


Contact us >