LIVING IN Barcelona
- is the 4th best European city in which to locate a business, trailing London, Paris, and Frankfurt.
- attracts over one million visitors per year.
- has 4.5 kilometers of sandy beaches. There were no beaches in Barcelona until 1992. The seaside of the city was owned by local industries, but when the city decided to host the Olympic Games the seaside was converted into a leisure zone.
- is very green. 10% is covered by parks.
- is famous for having no less than 130 hectares (260 football fields) dedicated to pedestrian zones. Over 35% of trips taken by people around the city are walked or biked.
- has the most walked street in Spain. Around 3.500 pedestrians walk down the Portal de l'Ángel every hour.
- has more than 20 restaurants holding Michelin stars.
Working in barcelona
At Swarovski, we seek to attract and recruit the most talented individuals, regardless of their level of experience. We recognize that different life experiences and viewpoints bring value to our business, and seek out people from diverse backgrounds who can be who they are and make a difference.
We drive our company forwards by having the right people in place to add sparkle to the lives of our customers, colleagues, partners and suppliers. If you have a proven track record of achieving results by collaborating with others, we’re looking for you!
Become part of the success and join our family today.