Retail Store Manager - Eastview Mall - Victor, NY - Swarovski
Reference Number: R-49493
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories and will be advising our customers competently with charm and humor.
- Oversees retail store operations to company standards; ensuring effective implementation and maintenance of programs as well as meeting financial and operational objectives.
- Ensures Sales, Units Per Transaction, Dollars Per Transaction, Swarovski Crystal Society Memberships, and Financial Goals are achieved.
- Responsible for generating 20% of the Store’s Sales.
- Maintains store cash handling records, reports and opening and closing procedures.
- Reviews merchandise orders and inventory levels for accuracy and consistency.
- Implements inventory procedures and inventory control program.
- Maintains allocated budget within the store.
- Demonstrates/Sells products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service.
- Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image.
- Merchandises displays to Plan-O-Gram and to accentuate products.
- Notifies supervisor of competitive activities.
- Develops information on retail customers to enhance sales; maintains customer log.
- Plans, coordinates and sets-up for special events and promotions.
- Maintains communication with Supervisors regarding retail sell through, activity recommendations to increase sales/inventory and accommodate retailer issues.
- Administers Performance Management programs.
- Participates in staffing decisions including employment, discipline, training, assignment and termination.
- Creates a productive work environment through consistent coaching and training of the Sales Consultants.
- Ensures that all practices meet applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures.
- Evaluates daily operations on an ongoing basis and makes recommendations/initiates action to enhance productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
- Creates a Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in the “Swarovski Experience" Training Program and other Selling techniques.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred, and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have knowledge of retail selling environment, high fashion industry, effective oral and written communications, presentation skills, motivating others, and managing accountability.
- Retail sales experience in a luxury-branded environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.