Assistant Store Manager (Warsaw Sadyba)
Reference Number: R-49364
At Swarovski, our people shine just as much as our products. Join us as an Assistant Store Manager where you will find a rewarding role, working with a vibrant team that shares your love for premium fashion and jewelry, and of course, the chance to work for a truly iconic global brand.
ABOUT THE JOB
You are an ambassador of our brand. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- lead and inspire as you make each and every customer feel special from the moment they enter our doors
- support the Store Manager in driving the team to achieve targets and finding new ways to maximize sales and profits
- organize training activities to help further develop the team
- make sure that everything in the store looks inviting at all times, whilst leading by example
We look for an Assistant Store Manager with:
- A keen eye for fashion
- A genuine interest in our brand, and a real passion for our products
- Previous retail management experience
- Exceptional customer-service and communication skills
- A commercial focus and a consultative sales approach
- Native language skills in Polish, a very good level of English and IT skills (MS office)
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job – you will work for a groundbreaking modern premium brand, globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Besides an attractive salary package, you will receive a motivational bonus structure and a royal employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our Swarovski Retail Academy training and our continuous performance and talent programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria, which has become a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.