eCommerce Merchandising Manager
Reference Number: R-49114
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Swarovski Australia is currently looking for eCommerce Merchandising Manager. This newly created role has been designed to support the growth of our e-commerce business.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed! While working alongside a team of superstars you will gain valuable workplace experience and get to play with a sparkling and premium product.
In this role, you will be responsible for the online merchandising and customer experience on the ANZ SWAROVSKI.COM platform.
As the eCommerce Merchandising Manager, you will:
- Use your knowledge and intelligence of the local market and customer needs to optimize our eCommerce channel.
- Manage the local website “space productivity” for our market and make recommendations for further optimization.
- Work closely with local and global colleagues in building a local eComm strategy, forecast and implementation of the consumer calendar.
- Manage online merchandising and assortment.
This role will combine your analytical skills, sales experience and strong knowledge of eComm trends and best practice. You will work closely with the local sales organization to drive results through our online platform whilst also working closely with global colleagues and our center of excellence to deliver a world class online experience for our consumers.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge and exposure in eCommerce.
- Understanding of planning, merchandising and product complemented by strong analytical skill.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us is more than just a job – it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. As well as an attractive salary and benefits package, including generous staff discount, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible? If so, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to Swarovski's online Careers Page. To find out more about working at Swarovski, visit our Career Pages at www.swarovskigroup.com/careers.