Regional Manager EE/A (f/m) Vienna
Reference Number: R-48355
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us and you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
For our rapidly growing region with more than 40 countries in and around Eastern Europe & Africa within the Consumer Goods Business, which currently operates over 160 Swarovski Mono-Brand Partner Boutiques and over 230 Multi-Brand POS, we are seeking an experienced Regional Manager EE/A (f/m) based in Vienna.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this sales management position you will report to the Head of Eastern Europe & Africa and your main duties will be the following:
- Implementing the Consumer Goods Business strategy in the assigned countries and the business development in terms of market intelligence and distribution expansion, brand and excellence for the consumer
- Managing the Retailer Partner Mono- and Multi-brand business in the defined region
- Achieving quantitative and qualitative targets in line with the company long-term plan and annual budget plan as well ensuring respective planning and reporting
- Managing and coordinating all local promotion, communication and market activities and acting as a main contact for the defined region
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree in business (or a comparable education)
- min. 5 years of work experience as an Area/Sales Manager/Key Account Manager in fashion retail environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills with hands-on attitude, paired with perfect presentation skills
- Cross cultural awareness, preferably country specific knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian, German or any other language skills would be a great asset
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of working time
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The annual salary for this position is at least € 60.000,- gross including variables. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and reflects your qualification and experience.