Career Opportunities in IT (Multilanguage)
Reference Number: R-48808
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) Hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for multilingual professionals to join our IT Global Service Operations Team, who take ownership of service requests and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, keeping positive client experience at focal point.
Feel welcome to apply for future development opportunities in dynamic IT projects. Please be informed that we reserve the rights to contact candidates once new positions will be open.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your main duties, depending on the role and seniority level, may include, but are not limited to the following
- Providing high-quality user support, primarily for client hardware, retail business, Windows OS as well as office environment
- Completing workflow tasks, ticketing incidents and requests in a cost-efficient manner
- Striving for a high-quality 1st level support and a high level of user satisfaction
- Pro-actively informing users about the status of their request and cooperating with other teams involved if necessary
- Capturing and updating requests in the corresponding ticketing system
- Documenting problem solutions and continuous maintenance of the internal knowledge database
A motivated, solution-oriented and talented individual who brings:
- Ability to take ownership of their tasks
- Customer-centricity and good communication skills
- Quick understanding of customer needs
- Experience in customer service would be a plus
- Experience in IT Service Desk (senior and leadership positions)
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of at least another European language (German, Italian, French, Spanish)
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and development programmes and provide a wide range of benefits, including employee discount for our products, private health care, Multisport cards, lunch discounts, a brand new office in an attractive location and many more.
Joining our team would be an excellent opportunity to participate in various transition projects across different European countries and playing a key role in the knowledge transfers.
We provide a relocation package to candidates moving from outside of Gdańsk/Tricity.