Career Opportunities in HR
Reference Number: R-48796
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for HR Professionals and experienced Team Leaders to deliver best in class HR service support to HR communities, business managers and employees across different countries. You would be part of a diverse team of specialists supporting European countries in the areas of recruiting and HR administration (payroll, compensation, benefits etc.).
Feel welcome to apply for future development opportunities in dynamic HR projects. Please be informed that we reserve the rights to contact candidates once new positions will be open.
Your main duties, depending on the role and seniority level, may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing and supporting all activities related to employee life cycle management processes, such as: recruitment administration, on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers etc.
- Building strong remote relationships with various stakeholders
- Supporting effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes
- Delivering excellent client service and contributing to HR projects as defined by the HR Community
- Experience on different levels in a broad range of HR areas: recruiting, data administration, compensation, benefits, talent development
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships as a trusted partner
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- ‘Process improvement’ mind-set to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in other European languages would be an asset (French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish)
- Experience in providing HR services to other countries would be an advantage
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.