Senior HR Operations Specialist - Poland
Reference Number: R-48575
Sparkling workplace in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are searching for a Senior HR Specialist with fluency in English and expertise in Polish labor law to lead and support HR administration related processes in our office in Gdansk.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your main duties will be the following:
- Performing and supporting all employee lifecycle related processes from hire to retire (such as onboarding, probation, training, inquiries etc.)
- Performing all HR administrative tasks, such as document preparation, distribution and filing, updating HR systems
- Supporting the time and pay process and administrating the time and attendance files and systems
- Performing compliance related tasks, e.g. four eye principle approvals and compensation control reports and analyses
- Supporting activities related to annual global processes such as Performance and Compensation reviews
- Maintaining perfect data quality and completeness in HR systems related to employee lifecycle and providing support to other teams such as reporting team for on-demand reports related to employment lifecycle related services
- Supporting training organization and administration of different training programs
- Providing support to internal customers regarding HR time management policies and standards
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Sound experience in HR administration processes, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Practical knowledge of the Polish labor law
- Experience in utilizing HR management tools (Workday is a plus)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent cooperation abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
- English proficiency (speaking and writing)
Working for us as a Senior HR Specialist is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdansk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.