Reference Number: R-44105
The IT Manager is responsible for supporting the team members and the Executive Board Member in the SwarovskiCorporate Branding and Communication London Office in all aspects of IT hardware and software requirements.
The role must provide full IT support whilst ensuring the implementation of the Swarovski Central Office (based in Austria) IT strategy, standards, policies and rules in an efficient and effective manner, whilst supporting the local business objectives.
The role will report into the Senior Vice President of Operations, Impact and Regional Coordination.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
IT Support -
- Solve daily IT problems within the Swarovski Corporate Branding and Communication (CB&C) business London office
- Provide VIP level support to Executive Board Member and executive team, including remote out-of-hours and/or off-site support
- Organise local user set-up (new users as well as those moving desks) and training
- Support users to ensure applications are being used to their optimum
- Work in close collaboration with IT Global Service Desk (ticket management system) to resolve local & remote issues at CB&C
- Responsible for software installation of the local application servers, file and print servers, as well as hardware installation, backup, maintenance (with supplier) and management of local servers
- Responsible for the Windows PCs (desktops, laptops) and software installation, as well as full support of iOS (Apple) and Apple MACs in cooperation with local supplier
- Remote support for users based in Newcastle office (Chamilia)
- Responsible for the other hardware (switches, network components, printers, AV equipment): installation, configuration, problem-solving and maintenance
- Manage the maintenance for Cisco networking system
- Ensure the AV equipment in the meeting rooms is organised optimally and working at all times.
- Manage internal telephone and door security systems
- Assist in coordinating global IT projects (with Central IT Austria) and manage their implementation; liaise with Central IT and Swarovski UK Chiswick for processes / queries
- Maintain and distribute procedures to users when necessary and propose new policies and procedures when appropriate
- Maintain and manage an up to date IT Inventory and propose procurement of new equipment as needed, organising hardware & software purchases with local suppliers & Central IT
- Manage local IT projects and propose projects for consideration and approval by Swarovski;subject to approval, implementation of such projects
- IT Degree educated or equivalent work experience
- 3 years or more experience in a similar IT support function role
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) mandatory
- Essential knowledge of technical hardware and software:
- Office 365, OneDrive & SharePoint
- Troubleshooting Windows and the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of account management within Active Directory
- Mobile data management with iOS devices
- Knowledge of VPN Clients
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Experience of MDM tools such as Intune
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies
- Laptop build experience for Windows 7/10 devices
- Experience of a call logging system
- Very strong and clear communication skills (listening and questioning, with the ability to translate for the non-technical.
- Strong & clear verbal / written communication skills with colleagues, suppliers, clients, visitors
- Ability to follow prescribed processes in line with company policies
- Where a process fails, ability to look for a new solution whilst adhering to company standards
- High sense of urgency - work well under pressure and to immediate deadlines
- Very good attention to detail
- Common sense / problem solver
- Personable skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Team Player
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Ability to use initiative at all times
WHAT WE OFFER
Flexible working, 25 days holidays, private pension and great offices.
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience then please do not hesitate to apply immediately for your application to be considered.
Due to the high number of CVs we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applicants.