Retail Academy Trainer (Moscow)
Reference Number: R-46742
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Retail Academy Trainer where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position you will report to the Retail Academy Manager and have the following responsibilities:
• Supporting the Retail Academy Manager in delivering training initiatives and implementing training sessions within Russia across all channels (Swarovski Retail, Independent Retail Partners Mono- and Multibrand), in order to increase sales and support the improvement of the Retail Staff KPIs
• Organizing and conducting individual and group training within the learning journey (product and sales training), also new product training before new collection launches
• Monitoring, measuring and reporting on all training activities, challenges and achievements by analyzing effectiveness of training and retrieving feedbacks from all retail sales staff to increase training quality
• Working cross-functionally with District Managers/Store Managers and Partners for an effective implementation of training, securing good communication with global teams and key stakeholders across organization
• Participating and supporting Retail Academy Trainer on additional projects when requested
We are looking for a self-motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
• University education, preferably commercial degree
• Minimum 3 years background in a fashion retail environment and minimum 1,5 years of work experience in a similar sales training role
• Didactic and strong presentation skills, ability to engage the audience using different approaches in order to maximize knowledge retention
• Strong communication and emotional intelligence skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Native Russian and advanced skills of English
• Advanced MS Office skills (PowerPoint and Excel)
• Travel ability up to 60% of working time
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.