Packaging Manager (W/M/D)
Reference Number: R-46418
ABOUT THE JOB
The Packaging Manager is executing various packaging development projects and is responsible for the technical realization of new products. In this function he/ she has to assure the realization of all dedicated packaging development projects within defined conditions (project budget and time, packaging cost, quality and compliance etc.).
Your tasks among others will be:
• Managing a versatile range of different core activities (project management, packaging development, quality improvements, cost reductions etc.)
• Identifying expected risks in the assigned product development portfolio/ projects
• Communicating with various interfaces and parties from marketing, design, production and with external/ internal suppliers.
• Advising in technical and cost-related issues with experience and knowledge and providing creative new technological solutions for the packaging projects
• Initializing/ Supporting continuous improving activities for new technical possibilities and optimizations of the PIP
The Packaging Manager is committed to the overall CGB (Consumer Goods Business) strategy as well as to its underlying area strategies and fully supports their realization considering the following responsibilities.
Furthermore, your profile includes the following skills:
• Basic know how in economics and business administration
• Packaging development knowledge (materials, techniques and packaging development)
• Knowledge in SAP, CAD and MS OFFICE
• Strong team player
• Good communication skills
• Good German and English skills
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 40.995,22 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Are you passionate to contribute with enthusiasm to our success? Then we are looking forward to receive your job application!