Opportunity Box for German Speakers
Reference Number: R-46741
Would you like to be a part of the company that develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe?
Would you like to combine your bright personality and German proficiency with HR insight?
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski due to its constant growth is looking for HR Specialists with fluency in English and German to lead and support HR administration related processes for our German speaking teams.
Candidates on all seniority levels are welcome to apply for future development opportunities in dynamic HR projects. Please be informed that we reserve the rights to contact candidates once new positions will be open.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your main duties, depending on the role and seniority level, may include, but are not limited to the following
- Performing and supporting all activities related to employee life cycle management processes, such as: recruitment, on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers etc.
- Building strong remote relationships with various stakeholders
- Supporting effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes
- Delivering excellent client service and contributing to HR projects as defined by the HR Community
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Experience in HR administration processes, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Experience in SAP OM is nice to have
- Experience in Workday is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to business partners
- English and German proficiency (speaking and writing)
Please note that We may not have a vacant currently opened but we would like to contact you and stay in touch!
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more).
Candidates from outside Gdansk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.