Domain Architect Reporting and Performance Management (w/m/d)
Reference Number: R-45977
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
An exciting job in IT Application Services in which you are primarily responsible for developing the IT solution portfolio for Reporting and Performance Management Solutions. Moreover, you provide consulting for the design and the creation of Business Intelligence (BI) contents globally.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Continuous development and optimization of our BI solution landscape by monitoring technical trends and leading software solution evaluations in this area
- Controlled usage of our BI solutions globally by consulting in selecting the right backend/frontend BI solutions and designs
- Cooperation with global BI Organization members
- Overview of all existing BI solutions at Swarovski
- Knowledge of BI solutions currently not part of our solution portfolio in order to continuously improve of our existing solution landscape
- Promotion of our BI solutions and reporting guidelines
- Collaboration with our other Corp. IT departments in Infrastructure and Application Services
A talented and communicative personality with technical affinity and knowledge of SAP BW and SAP Business Objects solutions (in addition knowledge of other solutions like Tableau would be beneficial). You do have willingness to learn and you do have strong communication and consulting skills and you do have a solution-oriented mindset. Our ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse and SAP Business Objects
- Experience in software evaluations
- Deep knowledge in Business Consultancy
- Basic design thinking skills
- Basic knowledge of Advanced Analytics (Big Data) architectures beneficial
- Good English and German skills
Contribute to our company and make our success your own. Wattens, Tirol is located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away. Our attractive salary packages includes a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports.
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 40,995,22 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.