Team Coordinator Advanced Analytics, Big Data and AI (w/m/d)
Reference Number: R-46051
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
An exciting job in the IT Application Services in in which you are primarily responsible for all Advanced Analytics IT activities, which includes the ongoing improvement of our Smart Data (Big Data) Platform Solution, the support and the implementation of concrete advanced analytics use cases and the operation of productive use cases. Moreover, you are coordinating a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists. Look forward to work together in an international environment in which you will be entrusted with the latest technological solutions
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Continuous development and optimization of our hybrid multi-cloud data lake
- Smart Data Platform including Data Ingestion-, Data Storage-, Advanced Analytics- and Visualization tools.
- IT project management to align with external implementation partners and external data
- engineering team.
- Exchange of experience and cooperation within an experienced team and with other Data Labs and Business Experts.
- Advice, support and participate in Advanced Analytics projects.
- Promotion of our Advanced Analytics environment and use cases
- Coordination and management of our Advanced Analytics team
- Collaboration with our other Corporate IT departments in Infrastructure and Application Services
- A talented and communicative personality with technical affinity, advanced analytics
- knowledge and willingness to learn, who likes to work in a solution-oriented team of Data Engineers and Data Scientist, tackle advanced analytics use cases and is open to new technologies.
- Our ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Experience with Big Data Environments
- Knowledge in Statistics and Mathematics
- Basic knowledge in R or Python or a Machine Learning Tool
- Experience in leading and managing people
- First experience with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform and/or MS Azure
- Good English and German skills
- Knowledge of SAP HANA a plus
- Project Management Skills
- Expertise with agile Methods (Scrum, Kanban) and Tools (Atlassian Suite).
Contribute to our company and make our success your own. Wattens, Tirol is located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away. Our attractive salary packages includes a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports.
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 40,995,22 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.