Sales Consultant - Full Time - Doncaster Australia
Reference Number: R-46226
At Swarovski, we are always looking for enthusiastic Sales Consultants to provide our customers with an unusual experience. In case you can't find an open vacancy today, apply now via our open application and we will contact you as soon as there is an open spot.
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Sales Consultant (full time) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares your real passion for premium fashion and jewelry. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
You are an ambassador of our brand. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Accompany our customers during their journey
- Advise customers on choosing the best matching crystal products
- Provide with styling tips
- Ensure our customers have an outstanding experience
- Keep our store sparkling
- Efficiently handle the stock in the store
You are a dedicated Sales Consultant and bring along the following background:
- You have an excellent sense of fashion and a real passion for our brand and our products
- You possess a good command of English You deliver high energy and strong service orientation
- You are dedicated and target driven
- You are willing to develop your career and grow with us
- You bring previous retail experience
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
In addition to an attractive reward package, which includes a motivational, performance-based incentive plan and a employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our training programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski, we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big. As a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.