HR Specialist Onboard to Offboard
Reference Number: R-45826
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a HR SPECIALIST
where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a
truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- According to defined KPIs administer and monitor the processes throughout the employee life cycle from onboarding up to ending of employments
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, answering to inquiries (accurate and on time), preparing, dispatching and filing documentation
- Deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
- Maintain good data quality in HR systems related to employee lifecycle and provide support for reporting for on-demand reports related to employment lifecycle related services
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role in an end to end hire to retire process management
- Experience in managing end to end hire to retire processes
- Excellent communicator who can adapt to different audiences
- Experience with HR management tools (Workday is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail to reach high data quality
- Ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals
- Openness to work with different cultures and countries
- Getting things done attitude combined with the ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
- Eagerness to learn on the job
- Excellent cooperation skills, team player
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English speaking, reading and writing
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.