CLOUD-SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (W/M/D)
Reference Number: R-40263
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
An exciting job in the IT infrastructure in which you are primarily responsible for the operation, design and further development of cloud services. As part of the central server lifecycle management team, you also take on tasks related to other topics of the team. Look forward to work together in an international environment in which you will be entrusted with the latest technological solutions and hardware.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Ensuring the smooth operation of our cloud environments
- Exchange of experience within an experienced team
- Continuous further development and optimization of the systems and environment
- Advice and support for internal inquiries regarding cloud services as well as concept development
- Independent development of problem solutions and required implementations
- Teamwork with colleagues in Wattens as well as from the USA and Hong Kong
- Collaboration in the server landscape (Windows / Linux server or hypervisor technologies)
A talented and communicative personality with a high level of technical affinity and willingness to learn. Who likes to work in a solution-oriented team, tackle analytical problems and is open to new technologies.
Our ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Completed IT training (technical school, HTL, FH)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and scripting experience
- Experience with Windows & Linux Server operating systems and virtualization technologies
- First experience with Azure and / or Google Cloud Platform
- Good English skills (German is a nice to have)
WHAT WE OFFER
The company was founded in Wattens / Tyrol in 1895. Become part of Swarovski and continue the success story! You work in one of the most famous holiday regions in Austria, not far from Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is only a few minutes away.
An attractive salary package includes various social benefits such as an in-house canteen, sports facilities and various discounts.
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the collective wage minimum salary for this position is € 40,995.22 gross p.a. is. Our actual salary packages are based on current market salaries and take your qualifications and experience into account.