Credit Management Specialist with Spanish
Reference Number: R-45005
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for an experienced Credit Specialist to investigate and analyze credit applications and follow-up on outstanding debits so that the organization is not exposed to unacceptable credit risk.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position your main duties will be the following:
- Protect against and minimize credit risk by analyzing and approving new account applications, by recommendations on payment terms and credit limits and by analyzing customer’s risk profile and payment performance
- Improve company cash flow liquidity and profit by managing credit exposure and monitoring of customer payment
- Manage collection activities to ensure continuous payment flow
- Resolve customer credit problems by negotiating repayment plan and special payment arrangements and by calculating interests and handling of special payment and delivery schemes
- Manage bad debt accounts by analyzing delinquent account balances and trigger legal actions in collaboration with collection agencies and lawyers
- Discuss resolutions with internal parties and correspond/negotiate with delinquent accounts
- Regularly prepare provisions (revenue adjustments) to bad debt accounts
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reporting on credit and overdue situation
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/finance and 3 years plus experience in credit management and/or credit analysis
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection standards, law and regulations
- Knowledge of legal proceedings for example on European order for payment procedure
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- A knack for numbers combined with hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software and proficiency in MS Office and ideally SAP
- High customer service orientation, self-confidence and excellent communication and negotiation skills for dealing with difficult customer situations
- Solution delivery orientated mindset, flexible attitude and the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Fluency in English and Spanish in writing and speaking
Working for us as a OTC Credit Specialist is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.