Senior HR Specialist, Performance to Reward
Reference Number: R-44254
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a SENIOR PERFORMANCE TO REWARD SPECIALIST where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensure all Performance and Reward related changes and documentation from hire to retire are processed according to defined KPIs
- Manage and administer the annual merit review process, support salary plans/calculation
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, answering to inquiries (accurate and on time), preparing, dispatching and filing documentation
- Consult line managers on performance (annual goal setting, mid-year review and annual performance review) and compensation (annual merit review, STI etc.) related questions
- Perform compliance related tasks, e.g. four eye principle approvals and compensating control reports and analysis
- Administer the benefits processes in a timely manner
- Deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
- Communicate and consult with internal customers regarding all global Performance and Reward policies and standards to ensure understanding and compliance and recommend enhancements improvements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on experience and feedback from customers
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role in performance to reward processes
- Excellent communicator who can adapt to different audiences
- Experience with HR management tools and HR systems (Workday is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail to reach high data quality
- Ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals
- Openness to work with different cultures and countries
- Solution orientation and getting things done attitude
- Multitasking / Time management
- Fluent in Korean and English speaking, reading and writing
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.