Director Strategy CGB
Reference Number: R-25809
You will find an attractive work place at our Consumer Goods Business and Finance & Administration Headquarters with about 500 employees and you will have the opportunity to work in projects across the full value chain of the business, deepening your experience in fashion and jewelry and building a powerful network within Swarovski.
This is an exciting time for Swarovski and this role will play a key role in shaping the future.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Vice President Strategy.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will include the following:
- Coach, support and develop more junior members of the strategy team
- This may involve taking a direct leadership role (like a project leader)
- Or may be more informal career advice, coaching on specific skills
- Act as a thought partner for the Senior Vice President Strategy
- Independently manage (support or lead) major strategic projects across CGB primarily linked to the newly developed CGB strategy “Sparkle*Up” with limited oversight / guidance
- Enable effective discussion within the management board by providing them and their peers with robust analyses, a strategic perspective, and constructive outcomes
- Actively look to fuel the organizational passion to drive “Sparkle*Up” working with your peers and colleagues (e.g. controlling, internal communications, insight, IT, HR)
- e.g. creating awareness of the need and direction for change across the organization
- e.g. building a test and learn (pilot) approach into projects
- e.g. identifying pragmatic metrics to measure and track impact
- e.g. working with internal communications to share success stories
- Be seen as a strategy ambassador within the organization – actively seek out ways to embed a strategic perspective within the organization’s mindset across functions, divisions and teams
WHAT WE EXPECT
For this role we are looking for a candidate who:
- Has spent 3-5 years at a leading strategy consultancy
- Deep insight, robust analytics, sound business sense, leading presentation and moderation skills, effective stakeholder management, and strong process discipline are all expected
- In addition, for director level roles we expect candidates to be able to show a strong record in effective intellectual leadership, project management and team development
- Either has 5+ years’ experience if promoted internally. Currently at/ or left at Project Leaders / Engagement Manager / Case Team Leader level
- Or 3+ years’ experience if joining consultancy at MBA level. Currently at/ or left at Project Leaders / Engagement Manager / Case Team Leader level
- Is fluent in English (written and spoken) and ideally at least one other language
- Has a clearly demonstrated drive and collaborative, pro-active character
- Can show international experience, a global mindset
At Swarovski we value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. We are a family company, and, in our teams, we live by family values.
WHAT WE OFFERSwarovski looks to offer an attractive salary package, employee discounts and a strong focus on career development. You will be based at our attractive Mannendorf Headquarters.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.