Reference Number: R-44655
A position has arisen for a HR Coordinator within the Human Resource team based in our Corporate Branding and Communication head office in London. The key purpose of this role will be to provide administrative and project support to London Human Resources Team, in particular the Senior HR Manager.
The HR Coordinator will act as an administrative support with all daily and strategic tasks within the HR Team across HR generalist, recruitment and business operational activities, acting with professionalism and discretion at all times
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing the HR team with full administrative support by providing documentation for new hires, promotions, job changes, long service awards, gifting, contracts, sickness, expenses and travel and benefits administration.
- To assist with the production and collation of regular reporting and presentations, including the logging of all relevant data.
- Workday key user and main point of contact for all Workday queries and support with Workday training in the office.
- To keep the London Corporate Branding & Communications personnel files up to date.
- Supporting with minute taking during meetings/calls when required.
- To create HR weekly notes for the Executive Board Member.
- Preparing documents for internal external management meetings and preparing such information in a timely manner. Liaising with all key departments to ensure provided information is correct.
- Managing the full onboarding process for new starters – from contracts to onboarding plans and induction packs.
- Assist with exit interviews for junior level employees.
- Supporting the HR and Talent Acquisition Partner with recruitment screenings and general recruitment administration for example coordinating interviews, phone screening and candidate communication updates.
- Responsible for overseeing all interns and work placements in the office.
- Manage probation periods of new starters.
- Assist with the logging of data including holidays & sickness absence.
- Manage Corporate Gifting Policy with teams.
- Purchasing gifting as and when required.
- Assist with travel reporting.
- Provide detailed itineraries for organized trips and meeting to all relevant parties.
- Overseeing the organisation of training such as required by the business.
- Managing the Reward and Recognition Scheme including Constantly Achieving Targets Awards and Above and Beyond the Call of Duty –through the Perkbox platform.
- Support Senior HR Manager with checking payroll reports sent to us from the Consumer Goods Business Payroll Manager, making sure Workday is up to date in time for payroll cut off.
- Assisting with HR Team adhoc requests.
- Supporting CB&C colleagues with any day to day queries.
Key Results Areas:
- To provide administrative support to Senior HR Manager and HR Team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Effective administration and logging of key information for tracking and reporting
- Professional and efficient organisation and preparation for relevant meetings
- Degree level educated or equivalent, within Human Resources desirable
- 1/2 years’ experience in an HR administrative support role
- Fluent English – written and spoken.
- Knowledge of premium retail brand organisation / luxury brand highly desirable
- Experience working cross functionally/across various departments.
- Experience supporting in an executive support or HR administrative capacity
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to plan ahead whilst actioning immediate and urgent requests
- Experience working in an adaptable and flexible working environment