Distribution Real Estate Expert - Iberica
Reference Number: R-41609
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as Retail Real Estate Development Expert.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this role you will be responsible for all the negotiations for the acquisition of new stores and for the set up of the development plan for retail and wholesale within Spain and Portugal following the headquarter guidelines.
Your main tasks will include:
• Support the negotiations and contacting process related with stores
• Responsible for administrative duties related with the rents
• Constant updates of the Development plan for the countries
• Management of all legal documents needed for the approval of new stores, rent renewals, relocations, etc.
• Tracking of contract management database
• Support the store analysis process giving recommendation to the business in terms of location assessment
and pre-negotiated rental costs
• Work closely with the other functions to ensure a unique brand experience for our customers in all locations
• Generates sustainable cost savings for all occupancy and real estate related costs
• Provides relevant market information and real estate development
• Delivers to the quality and timelines agreed with line manager
• Meets performance goals and budget
• Ensure proper and effective communication between the Headquarter and the key stakeholders across the organization
WHAT WE EXPECT
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role in Retail Business
• Experience in lease administration or retail&distribution management
• Advanced analytical and negotiation skills
• Willingness to travel within assigned area between 20-30% of working time
• Spanish and high English skills is a must
• Solid understanding and experience in distribution and real estate
• Leadership/Influencing skills
• Multicultural work experience and high level of social intelligence, intercultural sensitivity
• Process oriented and sensitive to costs
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Strong customer service focus and relationship building skills
• Proactive problem solver with ability to manage change effectively
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Team player
• High sense of integrity
• Self-confident and self-motivated
• Flexible and adaptable
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as Retail Real Estate Development Expert is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.