Engineering Manager (Retail)
Reference Number: R-43837
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Engineering Manager (Retail) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop fixtures for complete shop concepts, bespoke projects, pop-up’s or individual components.
- Manage existing, designated portfolios of fixture concepts, projects or parts thereof
- Support procurement in the technical evaluation of new suppliers and products, be involved in the first price negotiations if needed and provide the necessary information for calls for tenders
- Supervise and develop technical guidelines, manuals, quality guidelines and calls for tender
- Initiate further development and technical improvement of fixture formats and elements with emphasis on value engineering, better roll-out efficiency, modularity, packaging and logistics
- Be the key player to support design and procurement in the technical evaluation of new suppliers and products, be involved in the first price negotiations if needed and provide the necessary information for calls for tenders
- Manage and improve relationship within the retail architecture department like store planning, design and procurement as well as influencing cross-functional departments like Omni-Channel Management; Marketing and Visual Merchandise
- Take an interest in Store construction with regards to cost reduction, and general improvement of the integration of fixtures and all related areas in our concepts.
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Completed technical degree in a wood technology or civil engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in shop construction
- Excellent English proficiency, presentation and communication skills
- Very good command of German
- Team orientation, and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Taking full leadership on projects and assignments – acting within a holistic approach
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.