Global Process Manager (f/m/d)
Reference Number: R-43625
ABOUT THE JOB
We are searching for a Global Process Manager PTP. In this role your key tasks and responsibilities will be to enable and support the organization in designing, planning, implementing, anchoring and improving processes and projects, by providing expertise, experience and capacities.
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Running definition, implementation and improvement projects for entire end-to-end processes (full responsibility from concept to go-live)
- Participating in definition, implementation and improvement projects for single processes or entire process models
- Taking over project lead for medium-sized process-related topics, including leading and developing project team members
- Implementing and improving systems either as a project team member or project lead
- Mapping and documenting single processes and end-to-end processes according to standards
- Running feasibility studies and oversee business case calculations for entire end-to-end process implementations and changes
- Acting as change manager in organizational and process transformations.
- Contributing to further developing specific elements of the operating model of Global Process Management
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Functional background and experience, either Purchasing or Accounting
- Proven track of successful project and change management (in IT tool implementations, process reengineering, organizational transformation)
- Ability to understand, operate and manage different IT applications (eg. SAP MM and FI module, SAP Ariba (upstream and downstream modules), Process modeling (eg Adonis, Visio), OpenText, eShop solutions)
- Ability to act as a trainer for IT applications and new processes
- Business acumen ensuring to deliver value to the business
- Distinctive continuous improvement mindset
- Capacity to analyze complex problems, to work with numbers and make decisions in a timely manner
- Team player and inclusive approach to foster collaboration throughout the entire organization
- Excellent communication skills being able to address all levels
- Fully proficient in German and English
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary is €40.995, - gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.