eCommerce Operations Manager
Reference Number: R-43444
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a eCommerce Operations Manager where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your main duties will be the following:
- Acting as partner between business and IT, guaranteeing for the treatment of all SWAROVSKI.COM requests
- Administration of the Hybris Backoffice Tool
- Release planning for deployments and coordination approval
- Facilitating the anchoring of projects within SWAROVSKI.COM system environment
- Handling technical issues (e.g. change requests, tasks and defects) in close collaboration with the business side based in Männedorf and E-Business IT Team in another location as well as other partners
- Providing technical consulting for all SWAROVSKI.COM and affiliated departments (e.g., Customer Service, Retail Processes)
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Minimum 2 years of professional e-Commerce experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Profound knowledge of e-Commerce processes and systems (CMS, PIM, Backoffice, ERP) preferably within an SAP driven environment
- Business acumen, preferred from the fashion or premium goods business (FMCG/retail)
- Strong technical background
- Hands-on experience with SAP Hybris Commerce is desirable
- Team orientation, and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative and creative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.