Performance Management Solutions Consultant - Planning Expert
Reference Number: R-43308
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a PMS Consultant – Planning expert where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work closely with the Head of Performance Management Solutions in Männedorf, in implementing and maintaining all planning and reporting applications in Tagetik
- Collect and refine requirements for planning applications supporting corporate financial planning
- Define technical requirements for implementation and data integration of planning application considering the complexity of consolidation requirements and integration with other contents
- Lead (alternatively with other Performance Management Solutions team members) financial closing and planning BI processes (data collection solutions, users technical support, user trainings)
- Check data quality (data consistency) of all key figures imported in Tagetik from the data warehouse (SAP BW)
- Create, maintain and enhance Tagetik master data, data entry forms, processes and workflows
- Support the export of Tagetik data in BW and allow reconciliation with SAP granular data
- Conceptualize and document existing and projected reporting, planning and consolidation solutions
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business / Economics / IT
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Experience in Designing planning solutions
- Excellent English proficiency, presentation and communication skills, German as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of reporting (including VBA and macros) and data integration (including SQL)
- In-depth know-how of Tagetik
- Analysis for Office front-end, Business Warehouse and HANA Studio knowledge as an asset
- Project management skills
- Enthusiat and energetic personality
- Team player
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job – you will work for a groundbreaking modern premium brand, globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Besides an attractive salary package, you will receive a motivational bonus structure and a royal employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our Swarovski Retail Academy trainings and our continuous performance and talent programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria, which has become a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.