Planning Manager (Moscow)
Reference Number: R-43197
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Planning Manager where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
In this position you will be responsible for forecasting, merchandise financial planning, in-season management, open to buy and markdown management with the goal of meeting or exceeding sales, margin and inventory targets for Swarovski stores, partner boutiques and Multibrand retail partners for Russia.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role you will report directly to Head of Planning and your main duties will be the following:
- Provision of accurate demand forecast across all categories and channels in Russia
- Management of bottom-up merchandise financial plan and reconciliation with targets
- Open to buy (OTB) and inventory management for the complete demand life cycle, optimizing stock turn across all Point of Sales and effective Promotion and Markdown management.
- Replenishment, ordering, allocation process and optimization in close cooperation with the Allocators.
- Managing all demand related processes within scope continually striving for improvement and optimization.
- Acting as system experts and generalist to support cluster team with ad-hoc tasks and analysis.
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in retail planning and strong understanding of merchandising and product
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and utilize financial measurements
- Ability to learn new technical applications and tools quickly
- Ability to build and maintain productive and cohesive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
- Native Russian and fluent English skills
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Apsos would be a great asset
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of working time
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.