Senior Customer Service Expert (Moscow)
Reference Number: R-42815
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Senior Customer Service Expert where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
In this position you will be responsible for supporting the management of business operations across all sales channels (Swarovski Retail, Independent Retailers Mono- and Multibrand) and supporting the whole organization across teams so that business and customer service objectives can be met. This includes solving operational issues, managing systems and gathering and transmitting feedback.
You will be in charge of deputizing Head of Customer Service for the main duties including SAP Key User function in the case of her absence and actively supporting her in the optimization of internal and external processes and regarding ad hoc tasks.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role you will report directly to Head of Customer Service and your main duties will be the following:
• Being first level support for all administrative queries for all sales channels (Swarovski Retail, Independent Retailers Mono- and Multibrand): shipments, stocks, warranty and repair, sales, discounts, contracts etc.
• Managing order-to-Cash process for all products including samples and Visual Merchandising materials in SAP, in compliance with importation and examination policies and track deliveries as well as additional special processes required by Key Accounts and order support for e.g. Dealer Days
• Supporting and coordinating stock recall/returns from securing initial authorization and receipt of product both in SAP
• Coordinating and administering all Independent Retailer’s contracts as well as reporting on compliance and contract breaches
• Being responsible for master data completeness and correctness in Sap and other systems (Store, Customer, Consumer, Prices)
• Interfacing and being full support to Consumer Services and acting as a Contact Center representative for Russia-related consumer complaints and query escalations
• Ensuring compliance with various company policies and procedures relating to credit, sales and logistic processes as well as marketing promotions
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
• University degree
• Minimum 4 years of work experience in a fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail environment or minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role in a Consumer Goods Business with practical SAP know-how in Supply Chain
• Eagerness to work in an international environment
• Outgoing, stress-resilient, structured, result- and solution-oriented approach with a high customer-oriented mindset who likes to take initiative and to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
• Native Russian and fluent English skills
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, attentive to details
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.