IT BUSINESS CONSULTANT - RETAIL (W/M/D)
Reference Number: R-42943
Would you like to be part of our team? Take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as a IT Business Consultant.
About the Job
A challenging role as an IT business consultant for our retail software solutions in an international team at the Swarovski Head Quarters, Wattens site in Tyrol. In this exciting environment, you will develop solutions for our internal customers.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support in consulting, configuration and implementation of the solutions in close cooperation with the internal clients as well as the external software providers
• Organization and project management starting from the conception, integration and rollout support of the respective country-specific requirements
• Further development existing solutions through requirements analysis, solution conception and design, in coordination with the respective peers
• Technical documentation in case of changes
• Communication on an equal footing with our internal departments
An enthusiastic person willing to learn, a flexible personality with passion for IT and retail. You see yourself as a translator of business requirements in IT and process solutions and you will keep an eye on the big picture. In addition to technical expertise, analytical and communication skills, you will bring with you the following qualifications:
• Completed Matura or degree programme preferably in the field of Commerce, Information Technology, Business Informatics or a similar field of study
• Solid IT knowledge, process understanding and interest in retail software
• Strong teamwork
• Self-initiative, as well as independent and solution-oriented working methods
• Very good knowledge of German and English in word and writing
• A good understanding of system architectures, XML, web services, file integration, SQL are beneficial
Your workplace in Wattens/Tyrol is located in one of the most beautiful holiday regions in Austria, not far from Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is only a few minutes away.
An attractive pay package includes a wide range of social benefits such as sports facilities and various perks. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the collectively agreed minimum salary for this item is € 32546,75 gross p.a. There is a willingness to overpay, depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Would you like to contribute to our success with your enthusiasm?
Then we look forward to receiving your online application!