Project Manager Customized Product Solutions (M/F/D)
Reference Number: R-42928
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
An exciting opportunity with an exceptionally high area of responsibilities: In this position you will have the possibility to profitably apply your already acquired knowledge, especially in the field of product management and project management to quickly grow professionally and personally in a world known, globally operating company. You will be focusing on our product customization service and ensure not only a customer-centric, efficient and effective process, but also manage the implementation of exceptional digital solutions to support customers in finding the perfect product solution for their needs. You will report directly to the Head of Product Management and join a young, dynamic and motivated team.
Your tasks include:
- Proactively driving the definition and implementation of the customization strategy for crystal components as well as streamlining considering trends and price needs to enable the strategic expansion into new markets and to serve new customer groups.
- Supporting international product development and customers’ special requests as process expert in close cooperation with internal and external partners.
- Managing development of digital solutions to enable a more effective and efficient customization service (incl. a digital library, virtual sampling or configurator solution).
- Active participation in the definition and agile implementation of automation projects within our Product Management process landscape.
- Active monitoring and analyzation of the commercial performance of customization services as well as conducting market and competitor research.
- Cooperating proactively and closely with Sales, E-Commerce, Communications as well as Production and Supply Chain Management.
Visit www.swarovski-professional.com/ for a first impression of our current online world.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have a passion for project management and digital. You pay attention to a structured and organized as well as result- and solution driven way of working. You have strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude, can inspire others and your profile includes the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in product management, project management or similar areas (preferably in the FMCG, consumer goods or consulting environment).
- Strong academic performance ideally with a focus on international management, industrial engineering or business informatics.
- Strategic thinking combined with strong analytical skills, to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Proactive work attitude and ability to learn quickly in complex topics with both, a passion to work strategically as well as the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done with a strong hands-on mentality.
- Teamwork, commitment and flexibility.
- Ideally fluent in English and German, additional languages are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance. As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of €40,995.22 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Are you enthusiastic to passionately contribute to our success? We are looking forward to receiving your application!