Senior Financial Controller (Production)
Reference Number: R-37084
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for a Senior Financial Controller, responsible for overseeing the global production network from a controlling perspective.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Consolidated product costing (cons. COGS), further develop, improve, processes and tools
- Responsible for accurate cons. COGS, reporting landscape, including all ERP systems (SAP R/3, SAP BW, Flex/Tech PLM, etc.)
- Support RTD Global Process Owner for correct cons. COGS process definition, calculations and value flow in all relevant systems
- Quality Controlling (product related) on an aggregated level consolidation of specific Quality KPIs
- Perform detailed cons. COGS analysis, including cost components breakdown, manufacturer cost comparisons, component supply cost comparison
- Keep overview of global production network based on standard KPIs, preparation of reporting for production network circle (PNC)
- Monitor production cost all along the controlling cycle (plan – report – analyze – decision support).
- Identify and quantify optimization potentials by changing the mix of suppliers (e.g. switch from internal to external)
- Advise Divisional Business Controlling, Local Business Controller stakeholders (management) in critical decision making with appropriate analyses and insights
Ideal candidate has a combined business controlling and consulting background:
- 3-5 years Business controlling proven track record in Group Planning, Reporting and Analysis Roles from a business finance function (not Corporate Finance) from major multinational company in fast moving consumer goods, luxury/fashion branded retailing, or from IT industry
- Min 2 -3 years specific production controller experience, experience in product costing (preferably with SAP R/3 application)
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and collaborate with other teams to deliver results effectively
- Ability to be assertive
- English fluent in spoken and written
Working for us as a Senior Financial Controller is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.