Assistant Store Manager - Canberra Factory Outlet
Reference Number: R-42756
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as an Assistant Store Manager where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
As the Assistant Store Manager of a premium fashion brand you are responsible for:
- Supporting the Store Manager
- Motivating and Coaching staff to achieve sales targets
- Promoting our product through the development of excellence in customer service
- Growing customer loyalty base
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Passion for selling
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team orientation, and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Innovative and creative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognise and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.