Swarovski Retail Account Executive-Independent Retail stores: Michigan, Ohio,
Reference Number: R-41598
Represents the Swarovski brand in the assigned territory through business partnerships with our existing accounts and business development in new locations with multi-brand department stores and independent retailers. Ensures placement and sell-through of company products using business acumen. Product knowledge and industry knowledge to develop mutually sound business plans, promoting growth and ensuring successful achievement of sales goals and profits.
- Having a tactical and strategic approach per account and territory. ( District Area: Michigan and Ohio)
- Accountability for predetermined sales forecast for assigned territory by account by launch/initiative.
- Conduct new product introductions at store level, Market Week or Reveal aligning with Marketing initiatives, promotions, etc.
- Accurate analysis and reporting of account/product performance within their pre-determined assortment matrix.
- Directs accounts to order product via B2B, replenish and stock display enhancements, materials, collateral and other point of purchase display and support, according to marketing and sales programs.
- Per account, ensure that the brand is properly positioned, displays and cases are in good condition lighting in place to accentuate product, display fixtures are merchandised within assigned product assortment according to visual standards along with shop guidelines including out of program (OOP) product, maximizing sell-through.
- Arranges in-store support activities required to support marketing and sales programs and special events.
- Conduct Business Review meetings with each independent retailer, setting launch and annual sales targets to further develop the account to meet sales goals. These reviews should include all tactics to grow organically, as well as, plan for execution.
- Ensures that Corporate Sales & Product training is implemented at the store level; Assess in-store personnel skills and makes recommendations for development opportunities via E-Learning.