IT E-BUSINESS SOLUTION EXPERT (F/M/D)
Reference Number: R-39352
You are looking for exciting challenges and opportunities to further develop your career? Then take your chances and sign up with the 2nd largest IT employer in Tirol/Austria.
ABOUT THE JOB
The IT E-Business Solution Expert is a pivotal position in further enhancing our existing solutions in the E-Commerce area with an End-2-End view.
The Expert will act as a hub between Business and Corporate IT while
- mentoring colleagues from Business and Corporate IT to fully utilize capabilities
- and suggesting innovative solutions to solve business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements and better user experiences.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing new Business and IT requirements
- Proactively driving technical designs to solve current E-Commerce challenges within the existing IT system landscape and tools.
- Coordinate with IT Management on software and implementation decisions
- Ensuring proper operation of implemented solutions
- Orchestrating E-Commerce initiatives under consideration of omnichannel and E2E aspects
- Improving internal processes and the cooperation with IT colleagues and business stakeholders
- Further improve application and process know-how in the working environment
You have a motivated personality with a good business economics understanding living a hands-on mentality. You also contribute good problem-solving skills and a self-driving attitude.
You should have the following educational and professional experience:
- A Degree in Science, Technical Management, IT, Economics, Business Informatics or equivalent experience
- Ideally already 5-8 years of E-Commerce experience
- Deep technical knowledge of IT solutions ideally in SAP Cloud commerce
- Experience in project planning and handling of project management software, especially MS Project
- Willingness to travel frequently to stakeholder locations
- Fluency in German and English
Contribute to our company and make our success your own. Wattens, Tirol is located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away. Our attractive salary packages includes a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports.
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 40.995,22 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.