Senior Consumer Service Specialist
Reference Number: R-42377
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) spoke of Swarovski, based in San José, Costa Rica. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the global Hub in Gdansk, Poland, the regional spoke APAC and local organizations across the globe.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In this position you will be able to contribute in the following areas:
- Deliver high quality and consistent service to secure consumer and customer satisfaction
- Resolve queries and complaints by understanding the consumer’s needs, identifying the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution, escalating, correcting or adjusting as required and following up to ensure full resolution
- Maintain service and product knowledge expertise and keep up-to-date about changes in policies and guidelines and work in compliance with those at all times
- Ensure accurate, valid and complete data input at any time in all systems
- Handle consumer and customer escalations in the most efficient and satisfactory manner
- Propose, review and recommend modifications to consumer & customer service systems and procedures, collaborate with Team Leader to drive process improvement
- Support Team Leader by coordinating task assignment and reviewing workload
- Identify errors and quality improvement opportunities. Lead and own quality improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail environment or in a similar customer service role
- Advanced English skills (C1 level)
- Knowledge of eCommerce business preferred
- Naturally accommodating, service-oriented and passionate about hosting and making people happy.
- Ideally having lived in and therefore having a good understanding of the culture of the respective country supported
- Work experience in a multi-national set up
- Experience in handling a Service Management Tool (Case Mgt), ideally ServiceNow as well as SAP ERP and SAP CRM
- Understanding of Lean and/or project management methodology
- Real passion for our brand
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
If you want to join a company with competitive benefits and great work environment, please apply on line today!