Senior MicroSoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Reference Number: R-41755
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdańsk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for a Senior MicroSoft Dynamics CRM Developer to support the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects tailored to the business needs, create new modifications in the system, lead integration with external systems and solve problems identified in the system.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior MicroSoft Dynamics CRM Developer your main duties will be the following:
- Application configuration and development, considering all defined standards and norms for software development;
- Maintaining and improving the existing Azure infrastructure setup;
- Developing and improving our existing interface technology to other systems like SAP;
- Writing analysis documents and technical designs as a decision base for development requests;
- Handling analysis and corrections of software errors;
- Providing an excellent 3rd level support once handed over by Support team to the Development team;
- Maintaining of effective communication channels with business consultants and key stakeholders;
- Supporting responsibility for a direct end-user support within system functionalities;
- Supporting responsibility for end-user access or permissions management.
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- Proven knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 backend and frontend developments (Sales APP is a must, marketing APP is a plus);
- In-depth experience in Azure development (Service Bus, API);
- Knowledge of VisualStudio and Code Management tools like Github;
- End-User supporter skills (well-developed soft- and communication skills);
- Basic ERP know-how (ideally SAP);
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization and translate technical aspects;
- Experience supporting and partnering with diverse and globally dispersed stakeholders and team members;
- Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset;
- Familiar with agile process frameworks like SCRUM or KANBAN;
- Proficiency in English.
Working for us as a Senior MicroSoft Dynamics CRM Developerr is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.