Workday Functional Analyst (Compensation)
Reference Number: R-42079
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk/ Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its service portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
The Functional Analyst is part of the Workday support team. The functional analyst will get an opportunity to work on bug fixes, enhancements and new projects, focusing on compensation module.
ABOUT THE JOB
In your position you will play an important role in building up the Workday expertise within Swarovski. Your main duties will be the following:
- Day-to-day ticket resolution as a part of Workday support serving globally
- Support key Compensation activities (e.g. Annual Merit Review (AMR), Bonus Processing, Compensation EIBs, Compensation Grade Profiles)
- Analyze and change Compensation Business Processes based on the business requirement and maintain job catalog
- Troubleshoot issues and coordinate issue resolution with operations teams, ensure escalation if applicable
- Analyze new requirements and seek for improvements; create and implement related change requests
- Understand and follow Data Governance, support initiatives for ensuring data quality and if necessary highlight data quality issues
- Trainings & knowledge sharing with the other team members
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- At least 1-year extensive hands-on experience in Workday Compensation module
- Excellent understanding of HR Processes
- Experience in configuration of the system (e.g. editing business processes or EIB) would be a great plus
- Sound experience with reporting paired with strong analytical skills
- Strong IT and systems affinity and enjoying working with IT systems
- Continuous improvement mindset combined with a solution orientated work approach
- Flexible and agile personality with strong coordinative and organizational skills enjoying the work in an international team
- Ability to deal with complexity and to work under time pressure
- Fluency in English
Working for us as a Workday Functional Analyst it is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.