Retail Concept Manager NSC
Reference Number: R-39489
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Retail Concept Manager where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares your real passion for premium fashion and jewelry. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, you will be responsible for the development, and market readiness of retail communication concepts, visual merchandising and zoning for Swarovski CGB in both Crystal Studio and Crystal Forest retail formats. This includes Jewelry and Watches category across all offline channels and store formats, long life and short life tools.
- Lead the definition of Visual Merchandising concepts and modules for each program (approx. 12 per year) for Jewelry and watches category, across channels and retail formats; bring product stories to life via product presentations and all necessary visual/communication aids.
- Design product displays, identify zoning approach.
- Ensure a proper plan is in place (process, timeline, budget) for the development (including engineering and production samples sign off) of retail short life and long life communication tools as well as digital in store activations for MOB, MUB in both red & blue, crystal studio and crystal forest formats.
- Drive message and visual consistency across all relevant consumer communication touch points in order to maximize communication effectiveness to consumers
- Ensure proper testing/analytics/data are tracked and measure to maximize ROI of all tools developed
- Manage, brief creative agency
- Steer product selection for all relevant retail touch points
- Ensure FFU compliance of all tools developed
- Ensure legal, finance and IP compliance.
- Provide deployment content (e.g. NCP, DD, guidelines, trainings, etc)
- Manage development budget
- Ensure compliance to internal stewardship requirements and processes
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in luxury/fashion branded retailing
- Customer orientation and strong business ethics
- Pronounced leadership skills, ability to attract, develop and retain the right talent
- Excellent communication, organizational and cooperation skills
- Flexibility, openness to change and seeing it as an opportunity, with a forward-looking approach
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written), German language a plus
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job – you will work for a groundbreaking modern premium brand, globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Besides an attractive salary package, you will receive a motivational bonus structure and a royal employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our Swarovski Retail Academy trainings and our continuous performance and talent programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria, which has become a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.