Architecture Project Manager
Reference Number: R-40004
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as an Architecture Project Manager where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manages all store projects, from site survey to handover to sales department.
- Gives advice to Sales and Real Estate teams about technical feasibility, timings and cost of projects.
- Personally, or supported by external collaborators, executes kick off meetings and site surveys, develops drawings, collects technical data and provides briefing (initialization package) to the store planning team including legal and operational requirements.
- Follow up the defined time schedule to ensure that each activity is organized and monitored in the appropriate sequence for construction and POP opening
- Ensures the quality of the implementation and adherence with brand identity
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Degree holder or above
- Experience in Retail Project Management/Store Development/Store Construction
- Good process understanding and ability to design, implement and monitor processes
- Very good influencing skills to align and get support from the parties during the implementation process
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese language
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.