Seasonal Sales Consultant
Reference Number: R-38467
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Providing outstanding customer service while processing and completing sales transaction. Gift-wrapping customer purchases in a timely and professional manner. Assists with receiving inbound inventory when required.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Ensuring you provide an atmosphere to give the customer a memorable “Swarovski Experience”
- Processing efficient customer transactions (sales, refunds, credits, etc) following Retail Policies & Procedures;
- Answering and directing incoming phone call;
- Assisting in verifying and receiving all inbound inventory, including unpacking, stocking and tracking inventory;
- Assisting in set up and operation of special events to promote Swarovski products.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in Canada
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.Swarovski Canada Limited supports the full inclusion of persons with Disabilities as set out in the Human Rights Code and the Disabilities Act of Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA), AMA – Accessibility Manitobans Act and the DPC Disabled Persons Commissions Act. Disability related accommodation is made available on request. Please advise us if you have any questions or should you require our materials in an alternate format by contacting us at HR.Canada@swarovski.com. Swarovski Canada Limited appuie l’inclusion complète des personnes handicapées, tel que prévu dans le Code des droits de la personne de l’Ontario et la Loi de 2005 sur l’accessibilité pour les personnes handicapées de l’Ontario, la Loi sur l’accessibilité pour les Manitobains et la Disabled Persons Commission Act de la Nouvelle-Écosse. Mesures d’adaptation disponibles sur demande. Si vous avez des questions ou besoin de matériel adapté, veuillez communiquer avec nous, à HR.Canada@swarovski.com. Relevant for Canada only: Nova Scotia - Disabled Persons Commissions Act (DPC) Manitoba - Accessibility Manitobans Act (AMA) Ontario - Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA) Swarovski Canada Limited supports the full inclusion of persons with Disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA). Disability related accommodation is made available on request. Please advise us if you have any questions or should you require our materials in an alternate format.