Intern Market/Sales Analyst (M/F/D)
Reference Number: R-41286
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as an Intern Market/Sales Analyst.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this 4-6 months internship role with a minimum 30 + hours per week , you will be responsible for gathering B2B market information as well as providing internal stakeholders with market research, key insights, Sales and CRM data. You will assist the local Sales organization by delivering all the necessary information related to existing & new customers, segments & products, helping to increase the current business potential in new fields of operation.
Your main tasks will include but are not limited to :
• Support the Market Intelligence Manager with ad hoc market research, key insights and data analysis linked to concrete business opportunities
• Together with the Sales Analyst provide key regional stakeholders with sales & CRM data and their analysis
• Identify gaps in current reports being provided to key stakeholders and create new reports accordingly
• Regular cooperation with a wide range of stakeholders regarding maintenance and the effective measurement of the CRM tool
WHAT WE EXPECT
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• Business-related Master course student, ideally with a focus on business development/sales, strategy or data analysis
• Additional experience in a research-based or analytical role is a plus
• Strong analytical skills combined with creativity and talent for seeing patterns behind data
• Excellent cooperation skills and ability to relate to people at all levels
• Fluency in English, both speaking and writing, any other language is a plus
• Good knowledge of MS Office and ideally knowledge of other analytical software
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as Market Analyst is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed salary for this position is set at a minimum of €1620.84 gross per month. Our salaries are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.