Sourcing Manager Professional Services
Reference Number: R-40136
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Sourcing Manager Professional Services where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares your real passion for premium fashion and jewelry. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will act as a primary point of contact between the business owner/stakeholder and suppliers, supporting procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender and auction management. Implement the source to contract processes for all goods and services for the involved business partners and provide feedback to improve these processes. Implement the global sourcing initiatives and responsible to execute the defined source to contract process. Your main responsibilities would be the following:
- Execute assignments following the Source to Contract Process for projects for the defined Business Units in close collaboration with the corporate functions and essential users as well as with the Category Manager (CM).
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and expert functions in clarifying requirements taking into account all relevant procurement aspects in alignment with the CMs and business stakeholders.
- Execute procurement activities (source to contract), mainly:
- Supplier search, based on existing suppliers, recommended suppliers and external benchmark sources,
- Tendering (RFI, RFP, E-auctions) based on existing templates and utilizing existing tools (SAP ARIBA),
- Challenge offers and provide recommendation of preferred supplier in alignment with the respective CM and
- Support contracting and initiate internal Contract sign-off process and ensure to make sure the contract is signed by the authorized signatures: including coordination with all relevant internal partners (Corporate Legal, Corporate Insurance, expert functions and essential users)
- Build, document and update stakeholders on own local and global market services and product knowledge.
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree/ Education, preferably in relevant filed
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; Knowledge of the use of analytical and strategic procurement systems (SAP Business Data Warehouse, ARIBA, Livelink) is desirable
- Excellent English and German proficiency, presentation and communication skills
- Sourcing experience in professional services is a must
- Procurement expertise within subcategories from a large international company (regional and global markets, purchasing guidelines, support legal documentation, claim management, risk management, procurement methods, market know-how in the various categories)
- Broad range of experience in supporting a CM, or similar role, with the management of suppliers (selection, qualification and managing in order to ensure maintaining an adequate supplier base).
- Team orientation, and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative and creative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job – you will work for a groundbreaking modern premium brand, globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Besides an attractive salary package, you will receive a motivational bonus structure and a royal employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our Swarovski Retail Academy trainings and our continuous performance and talent programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria, which has become a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.