Junior OTC Accountant
Reference Number: R-37946
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as an Junior OTC Accountant where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares your real passion for premium fashion and jewelry. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are searching for an experienced Junior OTC Accountant within Finance Operation function supporting Japan.
In this role you will be responsible to deliver high quality services to the business and external stakeholders:
- Responsible for recording and reporting of data related to the sale of goods in compliance with company policies and procedures and other reporting requirements.
- Perform revenue accounting by managing and processing collections and analyzing delinquent account balances
- Process customer credit, review existing accounts, analyze and approve new account applications
- Manage process adjustments and deductions related to revenue accounting related to discounts, rebates, cash backs and manual adjustments of revenues
- Prepare chargeback invoices incl. cashback process (rebate processing)
- Act as point of contact for internal parties and customers
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role and understanding of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Excellent communicator who can adapt to different audiences
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a passion for working with numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and standard software tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and ideally knowledge in SAP
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in writing and speaking in and Japanese and English
- Fluency in writing, reading and speaking in Japanese and English
- “Getting things done” and service orientated attitude combined with the ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Continuous improvement mindset, process orientation and a solution orientated work approach
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.