New Store Concept Manager
Reference Number: R-39030
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a New Store Concept Manager where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares your real passion for premium fashion and jewelry. The jobholder will be responsible for the development, market readiness and deployment of retail Short life tools and marketing communication concepts within the new store concept, including visual merchandising and zoning to provide a unique instore experience for Swarovski CGB. You will have the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with the opportunity to learn and progress your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will find an attractive work place at our Consumer Goods Business and Finance & Administration Headquarters with about 500 employees. In this position, you will report directly to the Associate Director Retail Concept and your main duties will be the following:
- Ensure the successful delivery and execution of all new store retail communication concepts, visual merchandising and zoning concepts for Swarovski CGB.
- Laisse with and negotiate ATL, BTL and Retail Concept solutions with Omnichannel & Commercial Operation internal stakeholders to provide the optimum in-store experience.
- Brief and reformat specific campaign idea expression and retail specific sticky assets for all short life touchpoints in store (incl digital screens)
- Ensure a proper plan is in place for the development (including engineering and production samples sign off) of retail short life and long life communication tools as well as digital in store activations for all new store concept formats
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in relevant field
- Minimum 2-5 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent English proficiency, any other language is an advantage
- Flexibility, openness to change and seeing it as an opportunity, with forward-looking approach
- Customer and result orientation
- Team orientation, and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative and creative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job – you will work for a groundbreaking modern premium brand, globally known for its quality and creativity. We are constantly changing and moving forward to become one of the best retail employers.
Besides an attractive salary package, you will receive a motivational bonus structure and a royal employee discount, we also offer the possibility to develop yourself and to achieve your personal career goals through our Swarovski Retail Academy trainings and our continuous performance and talent programs.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria, which has become a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
At Swarovski we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big: as a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.