BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR TECHNICAL GLASS (F/M/D)
Reference Number: R-34790
SWAREFLEX is specialized in refractive optical elements. We support a wide range of clients from different industries from the requirement analysis and optical development to the technical realization. As a Swarovski Group company, we have access to the world's largest expertise in glass as a material, and we use this to further expand the boundaries of non-imaging optics in every project.
In order to expand our business area, we are looking for a:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR TECHNICAL GLASS
ABOUT THE JOB:
In this position, you will report directly to the Head of Sales and act as an interface between our clients and the internal organization of SWAREFLEX.
- Identification and evaluation of new markets and partners
- Maintain existing distribution partners and customers nationally and internationally and establish a sustainable relationship
- Development and implementation of possible concepts for the solution of optical problems
- Establishment and maintenance of a product and service pipeline for positioning as a long-standing partner in the markets
- Increase market understanding and market intelligence through systematic and regular stakeholder analysis
- Act as a commercial consultant for the SWAREFLEX management team
- Collaboration on creating marketing product concepts as a trigger for new product development
- Training and technical support for internal and external partners
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have a passion for commercial topics, optics and technical glass. Furthermore, you will bring the following:
- Completed studies either in a technical or business-related subject
- Ability to network and understand the challenges of potential customers
- Quick comprehensive and solution-oriented communication Deep understanding of technology in the field of light control
- Several years of professional experience in a global sales role, ideally in the field of optics or technical glass
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Intercultural competence and team player personality
- Fluent English language skills
- High flexibility and willingness to travel internationally
- High level of flexibility to achieve the previously-agreed goals
- Collaborative working atmosphere with easy decision-making structures
- An attractive salary package including various social benefits such as an in-house employee restaurant, sports facilities and several other benefits & perks
- Flexibility with regards to the place of employment and working from home.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of €41.000, - gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
d take individual qualifications and experience into account.