Senior Project Manager ServiceNow
Reference Number: R-38761
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Senior Project Manager ServiceNow where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Liaise with other business functions to manage the design, development, implementation and tracking of business processes for ServiceNow implementation. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Be responsible for successful implementation of Service Management Platform Project - Service Portal and Ticketing Tool based on ServiceNow software solution
- Manage and coordinate different stakeholders and project team members, from business, project management and IT to ensure a shared understanding
- Ensure that project deliverables are achieved and organize tasks within team to achieve project goals
- Participate in Run Agile Scrum cycles for the development and implementation of the requirements
- Manage organization, moderation and execution of User Acceptance Testing
- Manage training organization and logistics and ensure preparation of all training materials, training system
- Ensure that post go-live support and hand-over to operations (business as usual) is organized, agreed and clear
- Take responsibility that problems encountered are solved
- Point out potential project risks and propose risk mitigations
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Solid experience in project management
- Functional understanding of HR processes in a shared service center environment
- Project management and IT implementation experience in a global organization. ServiceNow experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical, while working independently with minimal direction
- Experience in change management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills, fostering effective cooperation across all levels of an international organization and establishing mutually beneficial lateral collaborations
- A balanced, analytical and fact-based, yet outspoken approach to discussions
- Excellent English proficiency
- Travel ability up to 20%
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are a leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.