Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Key Account Manager - Created Diamond
Location: Shenzhen (深圳市福田区深南中路6009号NEO大厦C栋13G)
Reference Number: R-38437
Reference Number: R-38437
Selling Swarovski Created Diamonds
- Using the own expertise and the excellent network in the Diamond Business to build up substantial sales in the region
- Develops a deep understanding of customers’ business model and what drives their decisions and subsequent buying behavior
- Uncovers strategic business needs by deploying the Other-Centered-Selling approach (Aslan training).
- Regularly develops out of the box solutions to help customers achieve strategic business objectives.
- Uses market knowledge to challenge customer thinking and sells solutions based on insights.
- Knows and quantifies the specific value of our capabilities, products and services and sells those for optimal price.
- Handles customer objections well to create buy-in.
- Fosters an ongoing dialogue with the customer, gains access to key decision makers, keeps in mind the customer’s business goals to establish a long-term relationship and to make them advocates of our offering.
Orchestrating Multifunctional Resources
- Working closely with the Created Diamond Core Team in headquarters to ensure high-level communication flow between the market and all central functions (Marketing, Sales & Operations)
- Constantly builds internal cross-functional relationships, clarifies roles and responsibilities, draws on team member`s strengths.
- Focuses time and resources of all involved colleagues on the highest potential accounts, works for maximum contribution to account objectives and effective account strategies.
- Always takes corrective actions to improve collaboration where needed, resolves conflict creatively and follows up rigorously.
- Challenges peers and circle members when their results are falling behind.
- Acts with a healthy sense of urgency and constantly worries more about the customer and less about internal topics.
Driving the Sales process and forecasting accuracy
- Assesses the potential value of new and existing projects and takes a systematic approach to convert the potential into sales.
- Regularly brings in own ideas to further improve quality, systems and processes, and encourages others to follow.
- Provides and is accountable for reliable and accurate annual forecasts and rolling forecats
- Ensures that customer data is always consistent and accurate backed up by logic assumptions and clear reasons (in GB CRM system)
- Constantly fills pipeline with new opportunities (using the GB opportunity management system)
- Regularly supports the customer through delivery and implementation processes and conducts effective success reviews with the customer.